New Mods!

VBee

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Baked beans
You're all doing a great job, moderating is sometimes a thankless task. :wink: :mrgreen:

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
graham64 said:
So thats two that won't need make up then :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Never use the stuff,I'm beautiful enough without it!! :twisted: :twisted:

Jem

Dislikes
People that feel just because diabates is a life-threatening "illness" it should be treated with kid gloves and nobody is allowed to have a laugh. My humour got me through abuse, near death experiences, serious and debilitating illnesses and lifelong pain and deformity - why give up the thing that works??
might have to get some vanishing cream though Sue ;) in case there's any vanishing that needs doing!

arf!

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
:twisted: :twisted: I don't need cream to make people vanish!! :twisted: :twisted:

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
I think we probably should put this topic back on topic before I have to smack myself on the hand. :(

Jem

Dislikes
People that feel just because diabates is a life-threatening "illness" it should be treated with kid gloves and nobody is allowed to have a laugh. My humour got me through abuse, near death experiences, serious and debilitating illnesses and lifelong pain and deformity - why give up the thing that works??
what was it about again?

*slappp*

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Administrator said:
Hi All,

Welcome to our new moderators, helping to share the load with our current all-star team of legends:

Timo2
Stuboy
Totsy
Jem
Katharine
Tubolard

If I could get a PM from all of you, that would be excellent, and I'll work out how to turn you green I promise!

Dan

Ring any bells ,Jem?! :lol:

Jem

Dislikes
I was only joking japing and otherwise making fun :)

Jem

Dislikes
*** kisses ***

graham64

Dislikes
Ironing, cooking, shopping. Pessimists, people with sense of humour bypass. Speed cameras Traffic wardens, Nanny state and Hypocrites
sugarless sue said:
graham64 said:
So thats two that won't need make up then :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Never use the stuff,I'm beautiful enough without it!! :twisted: :twisted:

Attachments

• heksje.gif
    heksje.gif
    27.1 KB · Views: 369

graham64

Dislikes
Ironing, cooking, shopping. Pessimists, people with sense of humour bypass. Speed cameras Traffic wardens, Nanny state and Hypocrites
Keep your chins up Sue

sugarless sue said:
I am not a Jimmy Hill lookalike Graham,* sniff*

graham64

Dislikes
sugarless sue said:
Cheeky burger!!Aye your time is coming Graham!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Attachments

• scotty.gif
    scotty.gif
    35.3 KB · Views: 348