New to this site. Type one since 1977

Hello everyone anyone . Type one since 1977….... So forgive me for not understanding all these new terms.
I would love any hints or tips on healthy low carb snacks please !!! It's always handy to listen to other people's experiences and tips. Thank you Martin.

Grumpy ole thing

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
discovering you cant actually turn the stairs round, or move the roof...
Hi @Scandinavian dream , welcome to the forum. 1977 for me too. Healthy low carb; how about cucumber sticks and dip?

briped

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Hello everyone anyone . Type one since 1977….... So forgive me for not understanding all these new terms.
I would love any hints or tips on healthy low carb snacks please !!! It's always handy to listen to other people's experiences and tips. Thank you Martin.
Hello from another Scandinavian, albeit T2.

Reactions: Scandinavian dream

michita

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Martin, just to say hello :)
the low carb section of this forum has been very useful for me. I've leaned a lot on this forum in the last few years.

Reactions: Jaylee

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Hi Martin - I'm not T1, but welcome. In looking for your snacks, are you looking for savoury or sweet things, and are you new to low carbing, or looking to expand on the deliciousness?