Newbie Inc.

Brokenbill

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I was diagnosed last year with Type 2 but i didn't take it seriously until 3 weeks ago when i was having really bad headaches and was feeling rather unwell. I dug out my blood tester for the first time and it showed 17.8 and gave me the kick up the backside i needed. my bloods this morning were 6.2 and i have lost 9Lbs. I'm looking forward to loosing a bit more weight and managing my blood sugar levels better.

LaoDan

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
The term “new normal “
I was diagnosed last year with Type 2 but i didn't take it seriously until 3 weeks ago when i was having really bad headaches and was feeling rather unwell. I dug out my blood tester for the first time and it showed 17.8 and gave me the kick up the backside i needed. my bloods this morning were 6.2 and i have lost 9Lbs. I'm looking forward to loosing a bit more weight and managing my blood sugar levels better.
Awesome! Well then you’ll need to change your screen name to fixedBill

Reactions: MrsA2

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.

Welcome to the forums. Will you be changing your username to Mendedbill?

Reactions: LaoDan

VashtiB

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello and welcome

That is a great improvement!