Newby

Pablo52

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi.I am new to the forum. I have been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes years ago. I am on Glucopage (slow release) 2 a day. but I have stopped taking them as they were giving me nausea. I test my glucose and it stays quite normal..
I would like to know if any other members suffer from head aches and stomach problems particularly on waking up.
Is this part of the diabetes symptoms?
Thank you

Last edited:

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
Hi.I am new to the forum. I have been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes years ago. I am on Glucopage (slow release) 2 a day. but I have stopped taking them as they were giving me nausea. I test my glucose and it stays quite normal..
I would like to know if any other members suffer from head aches and stomach problems particularly on waking up.
Is this part of the diabetes symptoms?
Thank you

Hi @Pablo52 ,

Welcome to the forums. How long were you taking the glucophage for and when did you stop taking it?

Are you getting your symptoms every morning? You should probably be talking to your doc about this.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
@Pablo52 - Hello and Welcome to the Forum :). I will tag @daisy1 who will provide you with some basic information that all new members receive.

Pablo52

Type of diabetes
Type 2
@Pablo52 - Hello and Welcome to the Forum :). I will tag @daisy1 who will provide you with some basic information that all new members receive.
Hi @Pablo52 ,

Welcome to the forums. How long were you taking the glucophage for and when did you stop taking it?

Are you getting your symptoms every morning? You should probably be talking to your doc about this.

Hi. I stopped taking Glucophage 3 weeks ago. I have these symptoms almost every morning and about an hour or so after eating. I have a doctor appointment next week

Reactions: Liam1955