Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
You could put an alarm on your phone set to go off a few days before you run out to remind you. I have one set for one week ish. Take things steady.

D

Deleted Account

I always get more than one box of strips at a time and get a top up when I open the last box.
No need for alarms, etc.

Alexandra100

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I always get more than one box of strips at a time and get a top up when I open the last box.
No need for alarms, etc.
I do this too, and usually it works well. However more than once I have found myself on the verge of running out, with the weekend looming. At these times I am glad my main meter is a TEE2, as they send strips amazingly fast. Faster than I deserve!

Alexandra100

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
******. Can’t get hold of any more until tomorrow. Just keep taking the pills and eating the good stuff with plenty of water
An opportunity to check whether not testing leads to carb creep! (It does in me, and straight away!!!)

D

Deleted member 308541

No need for alarms, etc.
Same here, I have several boxes (200 strips) of Freedom Lite strips in the cupboard at all times. I have a spare box of Performa strips as well.

No excuses for running out here.