Not been near the computer

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
For the last couple of weeks, I've had a ferocious attack of Sciatica. I think leaning forward over a low wall whilst weeding set it off. Nothing I've done except exercise has even taken the edge off it. I now have a comprehensive stock of every kind of strong painkiller my local pharmacy stocks. None works! I've almost been driven to seek GP help, but today has been a better day. not pain free, but bearable. I managed to go watch my granddaughter's dancing medal test. She danced brilliantly. Last week I couldn't have sat in the theatre long enough to watch. It's fantastic. There are these babies [6 years old] and they perform on stage like professionals. In Amelie's case, with 2 front teeth missing!
Anyway, not being able to sit for more than a couple of minutes at a time has kept me away from the computer too.
Sciatica is definitely WORSE than T2DM ! I'm exhausted from the contant pain. With a bit of luck I'll get a good night's sleep tonight and go to a Pilates class at 0720 tomorrow and the improvement will continue.
I'll do my weeding more carefully in the future.
The Sciatica hasn't affected my BG, but I've been a bit less careful with what I've eaten, so I have run up to near 6 on several days.
Hana