1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2020 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Type 1 Novorapid insulin limited supply

Discussion in 'Ask A Question' started by stoney, Nov 1, 2017.

1. stoney

stoney Parent · Well-Known Member

Went to pick up my Sons prescription today and although I got it I was told that they were having problems with getting their supplies and were having to,borrow,from other pharmacies. Has anyone else had the same problem and what can be done about it

2. Snapsy

Snapsy Type 1 · Well-Known Member

I picked up my supply yesterday - I haven't heard of a problem round here at least - hope it's a fleeting issue rather than anything more worrisome, @stoney .

3. Daibell

Daibell LADA · Master

I'm not aware of any problems locally

4. spaceman

spaceman Type 1 · Well-Known Member

well I'm a diabetic type 1 on Lantus and Nova rapid. no problem here in west cumbria.

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook