Now classed as a non diabetic but at risk

pinklady69

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
So i was diagnosied in feb 7.9 and 50 h1b.....went back yesterday after losing 2 and half stone and my results were fantastic! 5.4 and 41 h1b. The nurse said im now classed as non diabetic but at risk...go back in 6 months for another test....ive worked so hard i hope i can keep this under control now with a good diet and healthy life style....just thought i would share my happiness

Reactions: 4 people

magsiesss

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People who drive with fog lights on when its only a bit of mist
Well done - fabulous news for you

Reactions: 2 people

Fynn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done! And I'm sharing in your feelgood factor because that happened to me today too, also got taken off all medication. Going back in 3 months for a review. Feel justifiably proud of yourself, it's an achievement

Sent from my iPad using DCUK Forum

Reactions: 3 people

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
So i was diagnosied in feb 7.9 and 50 h1b.....went back yesterday after losing 2 and half stone and my results were fantastic! 5.4 and 41 h1b. The nurse said im now classed as non diabetic but at risk...go back in 6 months for another test....ive worked so hard i hope i can keep this under control now with a good diet and healthy life style....just thought i would share my happiness
Well done, thank you for sharing with us, I am sure you will keep up the good work . :)

Reactions: 4 people

PoppyPetal

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done to both pink lady and Finn. Hope I can manage these kind of results by September. Xxx

Reactions: 2 people