Now I'm disgusted

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
Here's DUK's reply to my letter

>>
Diabetes UK has limited resources and an obligation to support as many people with diabetes as possible. We consider that our responses to the queries regarding the use of a low carb/high fat diet to be complete and that this matter has now been dealt with.<<

Just how many people are they helping with their dietary advice?
I admit their advocacy service is good as are such things as holidays for kids etc and they do fund some research, but actually I doubt how much they are actually doing whilst eyes are shut to evidence.

Why will no-one show me the evidence for the low fat diet?? I keep asking for it.
Hana
PS even Dean Ornish hasn't shown it and he's the low cal Guru.

test_positive

How pathetic. What a load of :silent:

One day it will all turn - the truth has a way of coming out...eventually. Well done for trying!

xyzzy

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Undeserving authority figures of all kinds and idiots.
A typical response from the dodgy DUK. Say what you want but at least the owners of the DCUK site run an honest upfront business unlike DUK that as a charity has relied on dodgy donations from "interested" parties.

borofergie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Racism, Sexism, Homophobia
test_positive said:
How pathetic. What a load of :silent:

One day it will all turn - the truth has a way of coming out...eventually. Well done for trying!

I'm keeping a list. When the revolution comes DUK will be first against the wall. Or maybe second after Dean Ornish.