Type 2 Numbers down but fatigue is still there.

UsmanMo96

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi

Although my morning fasting level was 5.0. my day was still tiring. My fatigue is still present and i slept very well.
My fatigue is more my legs feeling heavy and my arms tiring,

I really wanted to know people experience with Sitagliptin<

My endo got me to squat down and told me "if you can squat down then i don't think you have fatigue" really dissapointed with the assessment my endo did to see if i had fatigue just because i can squat down doesn't mean i don't have fatigue. I am tired even after my 8-9 hour sleep. I doubt i will be seeing him again.

Its good seeing low numbers but what good is it when your physically not well.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi

Although my morning fasting level was 5.0. my day was still tiring. My fatigue is still present and i slept very well.
My fatigue is more my legs feeling heavy and my arms tiring,

I really wanted to know people experience with Sitagliptin<

My endo got me to squat down and told me "if you can squat down then i don't think you have fatigue" really dissapointed with the assessment my endo did to see if i had fatigue just because i can squat down doesn't mean i don't have fatigue. I am tired even after my 8-9 hour sleep. I doubt i will be seeing him again.

Its good seeing low numbers but what good is it when your physically not well.

Did your endo give you a full blood panel test?

I use the sitagliptin and the likelihood that your lethargy is caused by a side effect is not unusual. It might not be the diabetes.
The normal blood sugar levels are probably because the sitagliptin working to increase your initial insulin response, because of either insulin response or insulin resistance. Well done on the normal levels.

Finally the crouching is I believe to be about blood pressure.

Stay safe.