OMG OMG OMG [emoji44] HBA1C SHOCK - CURED?

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Absolutely text book mate. Well done @Terryrhino .
What an achiever!
You don't hang about!

Fantastic result.
Very proud to say I know a fellow on our website who has achieve this so quickly.
Now.
Step 2
Maintenance!

Plenty of help here too for that.
Enjoy.

Once again, well done. ;)

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I sent an email to the "ask us a question address" and got a phone call the next day and I've also managed to get all my records and results online now so things are looking up !! But with every good thing something bad always happens to me ..... Sunday morning the window fell out of my car ........
d1e9bd293ddc3b9ada26f1406a1d2b75.jpg
Ouch...!

Reactions: Terryrhino

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I sent an email to the "ask us a question address" and got a phone call the next day and I've also managed to get all my records and results online now so things are looking up !! But with every good thing something bad always happens to me ..... Sunday morning the window fell out of my car ........
d1e9bd293ddc3b9ada26f1406a1d2b75.jpg
Perhaps it was your Practice Manager who came round and did that in retaliation for the hassle you have given them! :D

Reactions: Terryrhino

Element137

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Congratulations mate - great feeling when all the hard work and commitment produces such a fantastic result - I wonder when the NHS will wake up to the fact that this condition can be controlled so effectively in such a short amount of time - brilliant result, well done.

Reactions: Prem51

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
You have done well to hold that non-diabetic HbA1c for 78 years. ;)

78 years - wow! Do the medical profession ever ask how you do it?! or do they think you're 'cured'?!

haha dont know how that happened maybe my finger hit two keys at once, should read 8 years :)

First hba1c in march 2009 was 12.6% and by june it was 5.4% (still have all my records) although I did have the help of insulin at that time but weaned myself off it over the next 11 months.

There must be someone, a t1 probably, who is over 78 but its not me...