On Question time tonight

adrian207

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
My mum ( RIP) would say he looks like he could do with a good wash lol :D
He's too skinny looking, a nice bit of meat on a man is preferable for me, Only real redeeming factor is the shape if his mouth, like Johny Depp's, very nice and easy on the eye. That's about it :)

RRB
WOOHOO, You rock girl. smiley thumb.jpg You listening to this SNOWY:D

Reactions: 6 people

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
I might have to iPlayer this. Sounds like great entertainment!

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
I might have to iPlayer this. Sounds like great entertainment!

It's chaos at the start of the programme then settles down towards the end, the heated exchanges were mainly taking place amongst the audience:)

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
I enjoyed the show. Farage came across in the same way he always does. An unpleasant national front nincompoop. Brand demonstrated that he is a gutless wonder who is happy to make loads of noise about banks and poor people, but wouldn't dream of standing for parliament because then people might find out just how much money he had and how buried the skeletons in his closet are. Oh, and that, regardless of his protestations, he's pretty sexist...

Neither came across well.

Reactions: 3 people

eddie1968

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Pasta, sorry to me it's vile, yeuch lol (and full of nasty carbs)
paddy, major mistake...give a him a spade first so he can dig 6 feet down first before the Uzi 9mm comes out. Hope this clarifies things and will save on any unnecessary work and just some back-filling to do to tidy up.

Reactions: 2 people