1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2020 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

One Touch strips in Oz?

Discussion in 'Diabetes Discussions' started by scottishkate, Jul 15, 2009.

1. scottishkate

scottishkate · Well-Known Member

Hi,

I'm moving to Oz for a year and wondered if any of our Aussie members could tell me whether One Touch test strips are available to buy over there? I phoned One Touch and they didn't know! I'm planning to take a large haul with me but it would be nice to know if I can get them should I run out...

Katie.

2. cugila

cugila · Master

Hi Katie.

Surprised you couldn't get any information from Lifescan ? I am almost certain you can get them in Australia. Sure our members there will confirm or deny this ?

Here is the contact information for Lifescan Australia. (One Touch)
    Try contacting them instead.

LifeScan Asia Pacific
    No. 2 International Business Park
    #07-01 Tower One The Strategy
    Singapore 609930

Tel: (+65) 6827 6000 or (+65) 6827 6135
    Fax: (+65) 6720 0752

Ken.

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook