Oral insulin

Golden-girl

I knew that there is a research about oral insulin and the primary results are promising.

I think it will be more successful than insulin inhalation devices but I think it will take very long time to be available

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
I knew that there is a research about oral insulin and the primary results are promising.

I think it will be more successful than insulin inhalation devices but I think it will take very long time to be available

Can you tell us what your interest in this is ? Are you a researcher ?

Golden-girl

No , but I read a lot about diabetes and researches because every advance in diabetes mean more control and less complications for me. but excuse me I see that you always have objection for my posts. I think I am here to discuss and exchange ideas and informations but If you want me to stay silent , ok i will keep silent reading the forum like a newspaper.
Can you tell us what your interest in this is ? Are you a researcher ?

Diakat

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
The smell of cigars
Links to which oral insulin delivery system you are talking about would help. Several have been researched.

Golden-girl

Sure, I have links , but when I posted link before, there was an objection from the same moderator that posting links is ambiguous, So I don't know what can I do. posting links or not ?
Links to which oral insulin delivery system you are talking about would help. Several have been researched.

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Sure, I have links , but when I posted link before, there was an objection from the same moderator that posting links is ambiguous, So I don't know what can I do. posting links or not ?

I suggested that if you post links you should explain them - I didn't object to your post, just asked you to explain yourself better.

Reactions: Robinredbreast