Other things

copilost

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
so I'm managing my T2 diabetes so far with diet but some issues have surfaced. Possible these issues have become visible as diabetes takes a background role. One is gallbladder stones, yes I've got them. I had three attacks (since Christmas), a scan confirmed gallstones. I have vit D deficiency (severe) and to combat that I've been in the sun only to develop Petechiae on my legs! What is going on? Anyone else had these things surface once they got the diabetes "controlled'"?

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
so I'm managing my T2 diabetes so far with diet but some issues have surfaced. Possible these issues have become visible as diabetes takes a background role. One is gallbladder stones, yes I've got them. I had three attacks (since Christmas), a scan confirmed gallstones. I have vit D deficiency (severe) and to combat that I've been in the sun only to develop Petechiae on my legs! What is going on? Anyone else had these things surface once they got the diabetes "controlled'"?
I had a Vit D deficiency diagnosis long before the T2 one, thought my fatigue was due to either D or my thyroid. Oops. If the sun's not agreeing with you, there's supplements that can help. Or eat massive loads of fatty fish... Can't help with the stones tho', sorry, they sound horrible.