Our girl shed ...

K

Kat100

Well the chickens have arrived :chicken::chicken::chicken:
12 rescue ones ...
Jans bathroom man ,dropped them off on his tea break he said don't tell jan , he made a nice run as well ...:hilarious:
Well what I mean is I did not have to chase him , he just worked fast ..
We now have our own free range .. Eggs .. In shed garden ..

Of course all the chicks will need names and feeding everyday :chicken::chicken::chicken: x

Reactions: 6 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
'fraid so......I've got a naked bathroom now.....bare bricks.......suite all gone...well the bath is still in situ full of old tiles and plaster

That's great Jan, just fine and dandy...........................but what about the bathroom fitter.............................:D

Reactions: 8 people
K

Kat100

Where is jan anyway ... And that old Mac she washed this week :hilarious:
Is she wearing that ... :eek: With the fitter :***:

Reactions: 4 people
S

Sable_Jan

Well the chickens have arrived :chicken::chicken::chicken:
12 rescue ones ...
Jans bathroom man ,dropped them off on his tea break he said don't tell jan , he made a nice run as well ...:hilarious:
Well what I mean is I did not have to chase him , he just worked fast ..
We now have our own free range .. Eggs .. In shed garden ..

Of course all the chicks will need names and feeding everyday :chicken::chicken::chicken: x
So "that's" where he went. He said he had to let the Sky people into his new home to set up his broadband and they wanted him to stay while they did it......Mmmm....

No KFC for shed takeaways then.....don't want to upset the chickens....

K

Kat100

So "that's" where he went. He said he had to let the Sky people into his new home to set up his broadband and they wanted him to stay while they did it......Mmmm....

No KFC for shed takeaways then.....don't want to upset the chickens....
I have just tucked those chicks in for the night ..
Now we have a shed with sky and broadband all sorted .. :joyful::hilarious::wideyed: X

S

Sable_Jan

Where is jan anyway ... And that old Mac she washed this week :hilarious:
Is she wearing that ... :eek: With the fitter :***:
Been out for a carvery....and taking friend to pick car up, then home with it, then back home to pick his other car up again....

K

Kat100

Ok ... Have to have a kip now .. The sleeping bag and camp bed will be fine , I have my torch again ...
Henry will call early , well you have to have one !!!! :chicken::chicken::clown:

Reactions: 2 people