Our girl shed ...

N

NicolaB70

Well the chickens have arrived :chicken::chicken::chicken:
12 rescue ones ...
Jans bathroom man ,dropped them off on his tea break he said don't tell jan , he made a nice run as well ...:hilarious:
Well what I mean is I did not have to chase him , he just worked fast ..
We now have our own free range .. Eggs .. In shed garden ..

Of course all the chicks will need names and feeding everyday :chicken::chicken::chicken: x
Can I be excused from any chicken duty please. I don't do birds and feathers, sends shivers down my spine just thinking of them, my biggest phobia. Sorry girls x

Reactions: 6 people
S

Sable_Jan

Can I be excused from any chicken duty please. I don't do birds and feathers, sends shivers down my spine just thinking of them, my biggest phobia. Sorry girls x
No worries.....I'm sure there will be enough of us to keep them fed. As we aren't all there at the same I suggest we have a whiteboard with feeding times and tickboxes so they aren't fed twice or missed

Nicola, do we need ramped access for your mobility scooter and a charging point?

Reactions: 4 people
N

NicolaB70

No worries.....I'm sure there will be enough of us to keep them fed. As we aren't all there at the same I suggest we have a whiteboard with feeding times and tickboxes so they aren't fed twice or missed

Nicola, do we need ramped access for your mobility scooter and a charging point?
Not yet Jan, haven't got it yet. Lol. I'll just use my crutches for now or my wheelchair, if someone can volunteer to push me as its an assistants one, thTwould be great! Thank you in advance x

S

Sable_Jan

Yes mine do to. From the two scars on my leg, from when I broke it and had to have it pinned back together, one has faded slightly but the other one always looks a red/purple colour and the skin is so dry. Doesn't look nice at all.
My scars seem to be getting wider with little flesh under them. Going to make appt to get hips checked out so will mention this at same time.....

S

Sable_Jan

Not yet Jan, haven't got it yet. Lol. I'll just use my crutches for now or my wheelchair, if someone can volunteer to push me as its an assistants one, thTwould be great! Thank you in advance x
We best get it ramped then...don't want you having to leave chair outside if its raining......I'm sure there'll be volunteers....I could do a short stint..

Reactions: 4 people
N

NicolaB70

My scars seem to be getting wider with little flesh under them. Going to make appt to get hips checked out so will mention this at same time.....
The worst one is wide. It doesn't help that I had a slight infection in it and also for a very long time after op, my legs was so swollen all the time that I think it stretched the scar. My op was over five years ago now

Reactions: 2 people
K

Kat100

Well just put a ramp in .. Yes we have two doors plenty of choice ...
Our tardis is so big we can do anything ...:)

K

Kat100

The worst one is wide. It doesn't help that I had a slight infection in it and also for a very long time after op, my legs was so swollen all the time that I think it stretched the scar. My op was over five years ago now
Yes , that's it one of mine still gets infected , like a long blood line .. Hate it , it was years ago but still tingles and gets infetected ..
The body is really complicated ... :rolleyes:

K

Kat100

Carrots and apples required ...
For the shed paddock ... We have just adopted two donkeys .... ;)

Edited to say ... Eddie will love them ... They will need exercise and grooming :eek:

Last edited:
S

Sable_Jan

Yes , that's it one of mine still gets infected , like a long blood line .. Hate it , it was years ago but still tingles and gets infetected ..
The body is really complicated ... :rolleyes:
Ooh, dear.....
I've alternated between pain, tingles and numbness......

Reactions: 2 people

Patricia21

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Animal crualty
I need to sleep in the shed tonight,can I have a key?
Have had a couple of bad nights with cramp in my legs and we have both been up,would like hubby to have a good nights sleep.
On the other hand we do have a spare room.

Reactions: 7 people
K

Kat100

Have had a couple of bad nights with cramp in my legs and we have both been up,would like hubby to have a good nights sleep.
Key given on membership to anyone who joins the girl shed ...:)

Yes you can have the double room or the single , shed has room for all ..
We can even arrange for your breakfast to be delivered to your room in the morning ...:p
So wear your best pj,s :wideyed: in case there is a party ...:cool:
Hope you get a better sleep tonight and hubby ;) x

We will all sleep in your spare room :rolleyes::eek::facepalm:

Patricia21

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Animal crualty
Key given on membership to anyone who joins the girl shed ...:)

Yes you can have the double room or the single , shed has room for all ..
We can even arrange for your breakfast to be delivered to your room in the morning ...:p
So wear your best pj,s :wideyed: in case there is a party ...:cool:
Hope you get a better sleep tonight and hubby ;) x

We will all sleep in your spare room :rolleyes::eek::facepalm:
Thank you Kat.I will have a double room with breakfast,will ware my best PJs in case I get company.any one is welcome to come to my spare room

S

Sable_Jan

You're welcome to stay over. Take a flask cos not sure we're fully fitted with brew kit yet......

Reactions: 7 people
C

chris lowe

You wouldn't like the Farm Tearooms I sometimes go to then. There's a hen(or could be a cockerel) that likes to sneak in the open door and scrounge crumbs. :)