Our girl shed ...

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Getting old and diabetese
Really got organised today, wrapped all my presents and wrote local cards so feel as though I' m on the way to being ready for the big day. Lots of cooking been going on here mince pies, Christmas cakes etc. I've cheated and bought some mini mince pies from Aldi, had one with DIL last week and they are yummy and because they're minis maybe I will get away with having two. Have just caught up on my posts and now feeling very hungry what with Christmas dinner, Scampi , chips, baked potatoes with cheese, KFC :eek: will have to look in the fridge and see what I can nibble. May as well do a brew at the same time and call it supper

Reactions: 6 people
S

Sable_Jan

Wow, resplendent table in the shed girls. Been so busy with my Christmas prep not been over for a while. Looks great in there. I see the whole table and am only using the App

Reactions: 3 people
K

Kat100

Really got organised today, wrapped all my presents and wrote local cards so feel as though I' m on the way to being ready for the big day. Lots of cooking been going on here mince pies, Christmas cakes etc. I've cheated and bought some mini mince pies from Aldi, had one with DIL last week and they are yummy and because they're minis maybe I will get away with having two. Have just caught up on my posts and now feeling very hungry what with Christmas dinner, Scampi , chips, baked potatoes with cheese, KFC :eek: will have to look in the fridge and see what I can nibble. May as well do a brew at the same time and call it supper
Oooo great aunt @poohtiggy I know what you have got me .. Thank you so much .. I have wrapped it back up and put it under the tree X ooo I should not of said ..
Now Mini mince pies .. Now your talking :)

Reactions: 2 people
K

Kat100

Have the two .. Mini ones but not on the same day .. :cool:

Reactions: 4 people
K

Kat100

YES kat I can see it all now and very posh it is too, are we all wearing crowns on the day?
Your really organised for Christmas now @poohtiggy I am very impressed ..
I am going to have one very small shop ..
And I have neighbours cards to write ..
I took a small Santa gift to a lady in our village today .. It was touching X
I bought a book for her to read ,do,you think she will guess what it is :cool:

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Oooo great aunt @poohtiggy I know what you have got me .. Thank you so much .. I have wrapped it back up and put it under the tree X ooo I should not of said ..
Now Mini mince pies .. Now your talking :)
There is always one isn't there who can't keep their fingers off wrapped gifts, well now you have spoilt the surprise hope you weren't disappointed with your pressie but please don't say what it was because they are all the same (for fairness) and want the others to have the surprise

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Snap! I went downstairs to visit the lady below me today, she's 88yrs old and housebound.
She doesn't eat chocs, sweeties or cake so I bought her a very nice mug for her tea which she will probably not use in case she gets it dirtyo_O:rolleyes: and I took a bag of satsumas, she was thrilled to bits.

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I haven't slept well for a couple of nights so I'm going early tonight with a Zopiclone to help so night night everyone sleep well and cosy

S

Sable_Jan

Don't k ow the lady or the book so hard to say ..... Is it Downton Abbey

K

Kat100

Snap! I went downstairs to visit the lady below me today, she's 88yrs old and housebound.
She doesn't eat chocs, sweeties or cake so I bought her a very nice mug for her tea which she will probably not use in case she gets it dirtyo_O:rolleyes: and I took a bag of satsumas, she was thrilled to bits.
Snap .. We must mske a wish xxx