Our girl shed ...

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Getting old and diabetese
The singing ringing tree .. We can have one of those instead ..
Remember that tree !!!!
My DIL's mum has a singing tree, it's face is hidden in the branches until you switch it on, creepy:mask: and 2 musical ones, she also has musical Santas, snowmen, elves needless to say she absolutely loves C........ I refuse to say that word 'till December

Reactions: 4 people
S

Sable_Jan

So it's the week of broom sticks and magic ..
What are we doing in the shed .. Lol
Magic memories .. :p
If there are any pumpkins left we can carve some and put on veranda and get some treats for the farm kids and Ged. (i typed Ged and my phone changed it to bed :oops:) shall we make them some of our sugarfree low carb treats? And if anyone is staying over I'm sure the pound shops will have some good decorations... (not one of those huge spiders in a web tho cos @poohtiggy and @nicola70 won't like it....

Reactions: 5 people
S

Sable_Jan

So it's the week of broom sticks and magic ..
What are we doing in the shed .. Lol
Magic memories .. :p
If there are any pumpkins left we can carve some and put on veranda and get some treats for the farm kids and Ged. (i typed Ged and my phone changed it to bed :oops:) shall we make them some of our sugarfree low carb treats? And if anyone is staying over I'm sure the pound shops will have some good decorations... (not one of those huge spiders in a web tho cos @poohtiggy and @nicola70 won't like it....

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Funny this should come up tonight. I was in B & M today and it was full of stuff,I bought some pumpkin string lights n they're lovely, bright orange with a bat motif on the front, left them on the top of fridge so if anyone is over there would they put them up only I was in a rush to get home. There was loads of spooky stuff too and this bloke was looking it over with an eye on a really scary ghost whose face lit up n it's mouth opened really wide (grotesque) and let out an eerie screech. As I passed him I commented 'Some idiot will pay good money for that' his wife replied 'He's the idiot just going to do that' Whoops felt so embarrassed

Reactions: 7 people

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Oooo no likey spiders.....creepy
Thanks Jan

S

Sable_Jan

Funny this should come up tonight. I was in B & M today and it was full of stuff,I bought some pumpkin string lights n they're lovely, bright orange with a bat motif on the front, left them on the top of fridge so if anyone is over there would they put them up only I was in a rush to get home. There was loads of spooky stuff too and this bloke was looking it over with an eye on a really scary ghost whose face lit up n it's mouth opened really wide (grotesque) and let out an eerie screech. As I passed him I commented 'Some idiot will pay good money for that' his wife replied 'He's the idiot just going to do that' Whoops felt so embarrassed
:hilarious:

Reactions: 6 people
K

Kat100

Well girls I have a broomstick for each of us .. And a hat ..
Just read on FB about girls on broom stick flying for karma !!! What goes around etc .. So our spells must be good .. X

I am petrified of spiders .. Amazon do a thingy that you plug in like the night lights .. They are meant to keep mice spiders etc away .. For use indoors , don't harm cats and dogs .. X

K

Kat100

I have put pretty lanterns round the door , they are on a string , little latern lights .. Look nice after five o clock X

Reactions: 8 people
K

Kat100

Sorry pooh I just read your pumpkin lights , now we have two sets of lights .. I read posts backwards :rolleyes:

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
The more lights the merrier, am thinking about some for the coup and stables and arks, will have a look and see what's in my cupboard.
:wideyed:

Reactions: 7 people
N

NicolaB70

S
Dont mind as long as there not real!

K

Kat100

i have bought a few bags of Sugar free marshmallows ..
We can melt some chocolate .. Nice ..
And if we are going flying we could have some nice cheese for energy and maybe eat the apples after bopping them on a string ..

Reactions: 2 people
S

Sable_Jan

i have bought a few bags of Sugar free marshmallows ..
We can melt some chocolate .. Nice ..
And if we are going flying we could have some nice cheese for energy and maybe eat the apples after bopping them on a string ..
But no bobbing apples for me. Me gnashers would fall out :hilarious:

satindoll

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Ladies,
Have left loads a lights in the bag on table, Jem says he will put them up for us and round the door, coup, stables and arks so should be looking good by the time you all arrive, I suggest we leave them up after then its easier for X===,
Back later .
:mask::snaphappy::stinkyfeet:

K

Kat100

Hi Ladies,
Have left loads a lights in the bag on table, Jem says he will put them up for us and round the door, coup, stables and arks so should be looking good by the time you all arrive, I suggest we leave them up after then its easier for X===,
Back later .
:mask::snaphappy::stinkyfeet:
Yes that's just wonderful @satindoll , such pretty lights we have ..for msny occasions ..
Jem is coming round .. He is so good ..
Have lite the pumpkins by the door .. X

S

Sable_Jan

Sorry gang busy feeding the dogs. Just heard neighbour who complains about dogs barking trying to get kids to knock on door. One was virtually screaming, no, the dogs, no the dogs.....should let Rocks into front room before I came outside. Barked well loud enuf as it was. Think some thought it was Halloween yesterday. Found my bin down next doors drive and a piece of wood I'm still meaning to attach to gate actually wedged against it....