Peeing me off

Beav

Dislikes
Alcohol
Hello. I had an indian last night which ile admit is a bit crazy and im aware my sugar levels will be high. They were 15 and I gave my self a correction dose of 8 and it was 14.8 this morning, liver dump? However today it was 14.8 this morning I gave myself 16units for 2 crackers with butter and a low carb protein shake. I did 30minutes incline walk at the gym + the 20minute walk there and back and it was 13 after, 2hours later it came down to 10. I had 1 packet of noodles and some meat free ball things and gave myself 18 units which is usually enough for this meal and it was 16 at tea time, what is this about? Ive just had a muller yoghurt, im aware theres sugar in it and I gave my self 12 units and its just gone up to 18? Just seems crazy, I inject so much insulin for so little food.

PS. Possible enquire about metformin to my doctor?

Sanober

Dislikes
Not really knowing what's going on inside my Endocrine system!!!
Hi. Maybe your basal needs to be turned up instead?

Hard to say as I'm a newbie so on tiny amounts of insulin currently. I have the opposite problem I seem to skirt around the 4 mark at least once a day. Hope a more experience T1 can guide but really you need to get back to your DN for a proper assessment of what needs to be adjusted.