Please May we have a Mody section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flora123

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Trying to find out more about Mody but it’s laborious trawling through threads via a search. Please may we have a separate section. I’m being tested but would love to find out more about this rare form of diabetes. thanks

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @Flora123

This has only recently been discussed, in the thread linked here

There is now a pinned MODY thread here, which I believe you are already participating in.

This thread will now be locked to further replies.

Reactions: Flora123

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Trying to find out more about Mody but it’s laborious trawling through threads via a search. Please may we have a separate section. I’m being tested but would love to find out more about this rare form of diabetes. thanks

Flora, this very question was answered a few days ago.

The reality is we have very modest numbers of members registered as living with MODY, and indeed in the last year, only 5 signed up to the site. Based on that, and the many other unusual types of diabetes without sub-for, a sub forum won't be created at his time. There is now a pinned thread in the Type 1 section of the Forum. If that thread and others take off, things can be reconsidered, but for now, it won't be happening.

(On aside, even if there was a sub-section created, that would not corale any content mentioning MODY into it, so it wouldn't solve the issue you seem to be facing.)

Status
Not open for further replies.