pre-diabetes, fasting blood sugars.

• Thread starter catherinecherub
  • Start Date

kumera

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
After a couple of weeks between 6.1 and 6.7 I'm finally down to 5.3 this am, due to me not snacking on nuts in the evening ;) Still struggling to get enough fat with my dinner to keep me full all night. Decided to go with the yummy deserts every night solution :) Probably one I can actually stick with, as I love a sweet ending on a meal :D

Rustytypin

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
6.2 this am, mind you I did have carbs yesterday. Bacon and egg butty for lunch in the middle of a long bike ride, piece of toast with my salad in the evening. Serves me right, I should know better by now - lay off the carbs!

Reactions: Prem51

kumera

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
FBG 6.0 this am, but this is after a night out for junk-food and ate 3/4 of a chicken wrap, pancake and all, to try it out, AND 4 small chips. First in a long time.. wasn't really that good!!

PreDiet

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
6 but I had a 1/2 spoonful of milky cereal b 4 testing ? Would that change it?:facepalm:

PreDiet

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
6.0 this morning a little bit of liver dump (or I might have had a snack last night ):mad:

PreDiet

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
7.3 Aaargh why ( was a bit carby yesterday + no exercise aqua was off . ) Where is everyone ??