Prediabetes

Grateful

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
No,my fear is about decrease in my performance at workplace and hypo

Personally I don't worry about hypos. This is because (like you) I am not taking drugs and my current blood glucose levels are below the diabetic range. My chance of having a hypo is not zero, because even people who don't have diabetes or pre-diabetes can have a hypo. But I think it is very low.

I am however concerned by some of the symptoms you describe: tiredness, stiffness in forehead, and so forth. Clearly it is affecting your work performance and your life in general. If I were you, it is something I would discuss with my doctor.

Reactions: 9893973788

kokhongw

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi, I am 42years old Indian & totally vegetarian.Before 2 years I used to ate plenty of carbs and fats daily,my fasting glucose was normal but Hba1c was 7.0 and my weight was 75 kg, and high bad cholesterol.I felt very tired and had repeating stiffness in forehead.
Than I changed my eating habits.I am taking green/fruit juice at 11:00,sprouts, salad and fruits at 13:00,dates or one fruit at 16:30 and cooked food(200 gram carbs) with plenty of vegetables at 20:00.
Due to wich my successive hba1c found to 6.2,5.9,5.8,6.1 etc. And cholesterol is also normal,f bs and pp is normal no stiffness in head but tiredness remain unchanged.
Before 15 days my glucose level was found 190 after dinner.
Than I reduced some more carb and started to walk for 10 Kms in the morning.Which results to normal level but my tiredness increases exponentially and stiffness in forehead is also continue.
Plz advise me how can I stay energetic and reverse the disease.

Do you mean you have been a lifelong vegetarian?

If you don't mind sharing, I am curious what your daily were meals like before changing your eating habits?

Reactions: 9893973788

Do you mean you have been a lifelong vegetarian?

If you don't mind sharing, I am curious what your daily were meals like before changing your eating habits?
Hi,yes I am lifelong vegetarian,
I ate indian traditional food like home made wheat breads 'roti',rice,fried vegetables,boiled pulses,milk,butter,sweet tea.No meat,f ish ,eggs etc.