Pretty diabetic charm bracelets

Riri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
The conservative party, people who are cruel to animals and aggressive people
I ordered the nice yellow and white one. They're quite cute and reasonably priced. I see she also has a Facebook page. :thumbup:

Riri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
I'll let you know what it looks like when it arrives. I did have a medic alert one once but apart from appearing dull the inscription was almost unreadable and it also wore off - very poor quality. This may be better than nothing when I'm out an about as I don't currently have anything on my person. I always carry my insulin passport cards and diabetic medic card in my wallet but they're not immediately apparent. I'm a a bit of a magpie when it comes to shiny things :crazy:

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Argumenative barstifferous (new word *lol*) types who think that they know everything *wink*
Hmmm .. I don't think any of those would go with a beard or hairy forearms :wink:
I think I'll stick with my dog tag :thumbup:

iHs

Must admit, the bracelets do look very nice. Wonder how easy it is to remove when having a shower etc and how big the charms actually are. Dont really want anything that might catch in my clothes.

Look forward to reading your msg Riri when you get the bracelet..

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Riri said:
http://www.diabeticjewellery.co.uk/
Found this on Twitter - I like very pretty little bracelets :D

Hi I have just had a look at them and they are very pretty,even though I am not a jewelry type of person, they look good, but I have skinny wrists, so maybe the girls size might fit me better :?:

RRB

Hobs, I have a very imaginative mind and the thought of one of those braclets on you, well .................. :lol: :lol:

Riri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hia RRB - I'm like you and ive got very small wrists. I made the mistake of not realising that they are all individual lengths. I'd ordered the 23cm by mistake but I've been back in touch and she does very small ones too so I'm choosing another colour now at 19cm.

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm interested in the size too so will wait and see how you get on first! I have the same size wrist as my 7 year old niece...... I'm 23 :S

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Argumenative barstifferous (new word *lol*) types who think that they know everything *wink*
Robinredbreast said:
Hobs, I have a very imaginative mind and the thought of one of those braclets on you, well .................. :lol: :lol:

This will blow your mind then .. :lol: :lol: :lol:

images

Blondie153

Hi all, saw in an earlier forum that paramedics will look for id bracelets if person is found unconscious. I wanted one for my daughter and someone mentioned these on ebay. It was £11.99 with free posting. Just enter: JSC INSULIN DIABETIC MEDICAL ALERT CHARM BRACELET. My daughter has a really tiny wrist and I was just able to remove the links not needed. It looks really nice on her and could work on boys/hairy men too as it is made from stainless steel. Just wrote a letter into her school explaining it was not jewelry for the sake of it as it is not allowed in school and they have allowed her to wear it. She can wear it in the pool etc so not get into the habit of taking it off. You can also engrave details if necessary onto it. I know it is not pretty as in a lovely bracelet, but feel a little bit happier knowing she is wearing it.
Mx

Riri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Piccy of bracelet

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 575

linsay

I have had a look at this site. Im really interested to see what she makes for you. The jewellery is beautiful. I am type 1 and i know i should have something but like you i cant find anything i like.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App