Profile picture

TMSG

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi
I am new to this site. 43 yr old type 2 diabetic using insulin 4 times dail My lasy A1C was terrible at 13%
i have to ask a silly question. I asked an admin yesturday but did not get any comment today. How do i chnage my profile picture?

Reactions: 4 people

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi @TMSG :)

To change your pic, go into your Profile and click Avatar. You can then either choose a pic from the selection or upload one of your own :)

Welcome to the forum :)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
@TMSG - Hello and Welcome to the Forum.:)

Salvia

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you @azure, I didn't know how to do it either, so I've just uploaded a picture for myself and it seems to work well. I assume I can change this later if I want?

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Thank you @azure, I didn't know how to do it either, so I've just uploaded a picture for myself and it seems to work well. I assume I can change this later if I want?

You're welcome. Yes, you can change it whenever you like :)

Salvia

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
So sorry, @TMSG, I intended to offer a welcome to the forum, but gave my thanks to azure and then posted it and forgot to say hello to you! I can only put it down to creeping old age :D

So, here's a welcome to the forum, and I'm sure you will find plenty of help and support here from lots of very kknowledgeable people. Just ask your questions when you're ready and someone will be along to help.

winniethepooh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
poachers
I click on profile, then click on avatar and the system neither uploads one of the included selection pictures nor will it upload a picture of my choice, which is a jpg file. An ideas on what I am doing wrong?

cusally

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Crowds, noisy places
I had trouble uploading a piccy of me initially too, so i think i know the problem !

click on upload a file from your own pictures, then somewhere further down - out of sight so i had to scroll there was an upload button, depends how big your screen font is i suppose, so u might not have to scroll down, past all the sample avatars, the button was green I think but it wasn’t called upload, it had an odd word (which didn’t seem logical to me )

anyway, hope that helps, the thing i am still having trouble working out is how old postings are, so can anyone tell me that ?

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi and welcome to the forum, hope you manage to get your pic sorted out.

winniethepooh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
poachers
Sorry, still not sorted. I click on the 'modify avatar" which I think is the facility to enable you to add a picture to avatar so that from there you can select it for adding to profile. It refuses (non-verbally of course) which if I could argue with it would help!!