RANT!!

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
Looks like a post was edited right back to the minimum ...

Reactions: 2 people
C

catherinecherub

I did see the original message and I hope that Alex feels able to post again.

He is having a hard time at school from some of his his peers because of his diabetes.

Reactions: 4 people

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hope you feel you can post again Alex, if you need to rant this is the place, being newly diagnosed as a teenager is very tough and everyone here understands that, we may be a wide spectrum of ages but we were all your age once, yes whether you want to believe it or not we weren't born middle aged!;) There is quite a few young people on here too that may be able to help you

Not everyone is T1 and had to cope with as a young person but we all have life experiences that may be helpful:)

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yeah bwoyeeee.

We all got da mother loving D mom but when she stands at da school gate
With a hanky at a download slow spit rate we hate those moments when our bolus lies dormant
& when it cuts in late from a high to a low, we show the dark side when our pride is blown
It's good to moan, but keep the tone safe cuz there's great advice, & you'll find support on here is nice.... ;)

Peace out. :cool:

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
:wideyed:

maybe thats why my 13 yr old lives in her bedroom, she can't understand a bloody word I'm saying