Reclassified

Barry Holt

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Drivers who speed in built up areas
Hi everyone just got back from seeing DB nurse Hba1cis now38 kidneys, bp and cholesterol all excellent but I am now taken off diabetic list so back to annual check and no more test strips on prescription but I still keep annual eye check so mustnt grumble cos I'm really chuffed

scouse13

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi everyone just got back from seeing DB nurse Hba1cis now38 kidneys, bp and cholesterol all excellent but I am now taken off diabetic list so back to annual check and no more test strips on prescription but I still keep annual eye check so mustnt grumble cos I'm really chuffed
Magic Barry

Reactions: ickihun

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.

Back of the net!

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
That's a brilliant result Barry - so more congratulations from me too!

Robbity

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Fantastic news @Barry Holt . Well done. Keep up the excellent work. :)

Salvia

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Terrific results, Barry, really well done to you for all your efforts :)