Record blood glucose results on IPhone or iPad

Fujifilm

Hello, it's been a long time since I posted on the forum. I was going add this to another thread but that was for android apps and at the moment this is iPhone or iPad only.

I have tried many apps both paid and free, most are a waste of time or badly written. The one That I think is 95% perfect is called diabetes plus it's an iPhone app not available for android yet. In apps search diabetesplus it has a white cross on red background with a drop of blood in the middle.

It's a "paid for app" costs a few pounds but is worth every penny, you can log insulin type, enter more than one type of insulin in one go, add correction insulin, add carbs, sports and notes if you wish. Colour coded readings, nice graphs etc.

Best of all it's easy to use and easy to read results, gives averages, let's you print out results or export to computer. I took my last results to my GP and the average readings were not far off the actual blood test readings. My GP was impressed.

I have been using it for 18+ months and Daniel the developer has continued to update and improve it.

I have no affiliation with the app and get no benefit from reccomending it. I am a type 1 but the app is suitable for type 2.

More info at http://www.diabetesplus.info/en/

There is also another app that works out carbs to insulin that partners this app but I have not used that one. Also you cann add your other meds on the app.