reducing my medication.

simonr1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People telling me "You can't eat this and You can't eat that." and of course " You don't look Diabetic!"
Hi, sorry if this is not the right place, but I needed to share some good news about my diabetes.

Saw my diabetes practitioner today and she has reduce my metformin from 2000mg a day to 500mg a day. She even talked about taking me off medication completely. Now have 3 months to see if it works.
Best news I've had in months.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Great news, keep up the good work!

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
That's wonderful news, keep it up!

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi, sorry if this is not the right place, but I needed to share some good news about my diabetes.

Saw my diabetes practitioner today and she has reduce my metformin from 2000mg a day to 500mg a day. She even talked about taking me off medication completely. Now have 3 months to see if it works.
Excellent news well done.. you'll be adding "In remission" to your tattoo if you carry on like that!

Emma_369

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only

Great news - well done :)