Reducing yr.blood sugar

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I found out that there are two things that we need to do to reduce and completely destroy Diabetis.
Dieting. Stop eating too much.Remember a human can go for a long time without eating food as long as you drink water. You can go for about 7days. Without food and you won't die. I'm not saying you should really stop eating but control it. When you do that you may find out that you can kill this disease naturally. FOOD, guys is this disease's method of operation. Eat a little bit of everything that's necessary.
Then EXERCISE burns the disease. Normal body temp is 37 degrees. When you exercise the temp.I believe in the body increases and you start sweating. You got it brother. Keep doing that and you will reach a point where you throw away all yr.drugs and KICK it. Eventually that disease will run away from you and find another body to live in JOB done. After that,You can now enjoy life. THAT'S HOW I CONQUERED this menace. You can now sleep with yr.wife kikikikik.

Resurgam

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Well - that seems to be doing things the hard way.
I do feel more energetic on the low carb diet - but I had beaten the problem of high glucose levels by not eating the healthy diet of fruit and veges, plus cereals recommended by my doctor - for lowering cholesterol. Avoiding red meat of course.
As for diabetes running off to inhabit another body - that is just weird.

Kentoldlady1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Can you not find a way to cut out the bit about diet and exercise and just concentrate on getting diabetes to leave on its own accord? If its willing to go off and find another body to live in why not just bribe it with something to do that in the first place?

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I found out that there are two things that we need to do to reduce and completely destroy Diabetis.
Dieting. Stop eating too much.Remember a human can go for a long time without eating food as long as you drink water. You can go for about 7days. Without food and you won't die. I'm not saying you should really stop eating but control it. When you do that you may find out that you can kill this disease naturally. FOOD, guys is this disease's method of operation. Eat a little bit of everything that's necessary.
Then EXERCISE burns the disease. Normal body temp is 37 degrees. When you exercise the temp.I believe in the body increases and you start sweating. You got it brother. Keep doing that and you will reach a point where you throw away all yr.drugs and KICK it. Eventually that disease will run away from you and find another body to live in JOB done. After that,You can now enjoy life. THAT'S HOW I CONQUERED this menace. You can now sleep with yr.wife kikikikik.

Actually some can live for month without eating , But I dont think that is healthy

But you are right many hours daily without food is not unhealthy , and it is also good only to eat the amount of calories that your body needs so on a sedentary day eat less than on an active day , unfortunately many of us eat more the days we just sit in the sofa and less the days we are active .... sitting in the sofa watching telly gives hours and hours where where constantly stuffing foods into ones mouth is just all too easy, I have found that if I knit while whatching telly I eat far less than ifI just passivly glance