Request

Mileana

I am resigning as moderator as you may have noticed. You can check the general discussion for information on that should you wish.

The last thing I would like to say to you all and ask of you before I go is the following:

Please can you take your own experiences with moderation and administration in the broad picture, pick one single piece of advice to the remaining moderators and admin and/or your fellow forum members?

I think we all agree that advice needs to be honest and also supportive, which in very many cases also is exactly what happens.

However, I would like you to consider one bit of advice which you think should always or near always be followed and give this suggestion in short form (2-3 lines). It could be about visibility, topics to moderate, ways of saying things...

For the purpose of the exercise, avoid arguing please. Ask the other party to explain more clearly if you wish. But don't agree or disagree. Give your advice or example of good practice or be curious instead.

I would like to read along even though I will not be around much anymore.

Maybe something constructive will come from it. Hope you will play along. Nicely. Please.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Mileana said:
I am resigning as moderator as you may have noticed. You can check the general discussion for information on that should you wish.

The last thing I would like to say to you all and ask of you before I go is the following:

Please can you take your own experiences with moderation and administration in the broad picture, pick one single piece of advice to the remaining moderators and admin and/or your fellow forum members?

I think we all agree that advice needs to be honest and also supportive, which in very many cases also is exactly what happens.

However, I would like you to consider one bit of advice which you think should always or near always be followed and give this suggestion in short form (2-3 lines). It could be about visibility, topics to moderate, ways of saying things...

For the purpose of the exercise, avoid arguing please. Ask the other party to explain more clearly if you wish. But don't agree or disagree. Give your advice or example of good practice or be curious instead.

I would like to read along even though I will not be around much anymore.

Maybe something constructive will come from it. Hope you will play along. Nicely. Please.

Your'e going to be missed Mileana :( All the best RRB

viviennem

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Football. Bad manners.
IMHO, the Moderators' job would be made much easier if posters counted 10 backwards, and re-read their post 3 times, before they clicked Submit.

And, fellow members, - if you think someone is deliberately trying to provoke you, or start an argument - just ignore them. Much more annoying! :wink: :D

Or maybe we should all just "Submit"? :lol: :lol:

Don't go too far, Mileana - I for one will miss you.

Viv 8)