Roast Dinner

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
So the wife organised a wonderful roast dinner with our new neighbours, everything was just perfect, she produced a roast chicken that the best chef in the world would have been proud of. She looked at me, smiled, and said "would you carve?"
I must have misunderstood, because she looked furious when I lay on the floor and gave birth to a baby cow.....

phyden

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
cold callings
So the wife organised a wonderful roast dinner with our new neighbours, everything was just perfect, she produced a roast chicken that the best chef in the world would have been proud of. She looked at me, smiled, and said "would you carve?"
I must have misunderstood, because she looked furious when I lay on the floor and gave birth to a baby cow.....

Well I was eating a raw carrot in my left hand and well the mouse was in my right hand when the phone went, well as the phone is on the right side I let go of the mouse, well it was just some silly guy wanting two ton of potatoes, yes the wrong number, well I put my hand back on the mouse but well he is no were to be seen on the computer why did I not buy one that you connect to the computer. well I suppose he has gone back to Microsoft
Now am using the laptop:nailbiting: