Rugby World Cup

drahawkins_1973

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
So who do you think will win??
I'm welsh and live in England and would love to say wales or England but realistically my money would be on Australia.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
I'm going to say the Kiwis, although my heart is obviously with England.

Reactions: 2 people

copepod

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
No idea who will win. Collected my Fanzone uniform today. Anyone interested in buying after my shift next weekend? All medium size, shoe size 6 / 39.5.

A

Avocado Sevenfold

My neighbour has a massive saltire drying on his washing line at the moment. Just saying :cool:

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Had tickets offered yesterday to semi final and eng v australia. Unfortunately not well enough to go at the moment.
I'm english but want the welsh to win. I have wonderful memories as an english lady watching rugby in our small welsh speaking village and they made me and my hubby so welcome... I just can't help wishing the welsh to win. Just for their kindness and being so wonderful to us.

Reactions: 4 people

ButtterflyLady

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Acceptance of health treatment claims that are not adequately supported by evidence. I dislike it when people sell ineffective and even harmful alternative health products to exploit the desperation of people with chronic illness.
I will always support the All Blacks but I'd love to see Ireland do well and get as far through as they can. Also have a soft spot for Wales.

As long as South Africa don't win I'll be happy... never forget 1995 ;)

Reactions: 6 people

TooMuchGlucose

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Wow, the last few minutes of that match were intense good to get the four tries though :) I knew Fiji were a good team, but they really had us against the wall at some points.

philchap1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
My heart says Wales my head New Zealand, I support 2 teams, Wales and anyone playing England lol. Cymru Am Byth

philchap1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
1442613939783.jpg

Reactions: 4 people