Santa Clause T2 Diabetes!

J Dean Jr

Hey, family! OMG! I received a T2 diabetes gift from Santa for Christmas 2018! Here’s my story.... I was working very hard Oct - Dec. and was trying to lose weight by taking Apple Cider vinegar. I noticed some weight loss and began drinking water by the gallon. I let things go for a few weeks then really began to lose weight; about 20 lbs over 2 months. My clothes were almost hanging off. When I went home for Christmas, my family noticed the weight loss. I became concerned, but had an idea of what was going on. My mother, sister and brother are diabetic. I asked my mom to check my glucose level and it was 384 that night, 12/21/18. She was shocked, as was I. I checked it the next morning - after fasting - and it was 280. Still waaaaayyyuu too high. I then noticed that is could see text messages, but could see things far away. All of this just ruined my Christmas, which is my favorite holiday of the year. I immediately scheduled an appt to see my doctor after returning home from the holidays. He confirmed that had Diabetes 2. He prescribed Metformin and Actos, exercise, diet and a reduction in work. He advised that mine is 100% reversible and that type 2 is reversible in most cases if we stick to plan. By sticking to plan, my glucose level went from 280 to 130 in 2 weeks. I bought a $400 pair of glasses and never had to wear them. My biggest issue is having to cope with a smaller body frame (from 265lbs to 240lbs). I am used to being the strapping muscular type, but still look good! Anyone having an issue keeping weight on? I have to say that this is the best I have felt in years!!!!!!

Reactions: Ponchu

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hey, family! OMG! I received a T2 diabetes gift from Santa for Christmas 2018! Here’s my story.... I was working very hard Oct - Dec. and was trying to lose weight by taking Apple Cider vinegar. I noticed some weight loss and began drinking water by the gallon. I let things go for a few weeks then really began to lose weight; about 20 lbs over 2 months. My clothes were almost hanging off. When I went home for Christmas, my family noticed the weight loss. I became concerned, but had an idea of what was going on. My mother, sister and brother are diabetic. I asked my mom to check my glucose level and it was 384 that night, 12/21/18. She was shocked, as was I. I checked it the next morning - after fasting - and it was 280. Still waaaaayyyuu too high. I then noticed that is could see text messages, but could see things far away. All of this just ruined my Christmas, which is my favorite holiday of the year. I immediately scheduled an appt to see my doctor after returning home from the holidays. He confirmed that had Diabetes 2. He prescribed Metformin and Actos, exercise, diet and a reduction in work. He advised that mine is 100% reversible and that type 2 is reversible in most cases if we stick to plan. By sticking to plan, my glucose level went from 280 to 130 in 2 weeks. I bought a $400 pair of glasses and never had to wear them. My biggest issue is having to cope with a smaller body frame (from 265lbs to 240lbs). I am used to being the strapping muscular type, but still look good! Anyone having an issue keeping weight on? I have to say that this is the best I have felt in years!!!!!!
Way to go. Great result.

Ponchu

Merry Christmas..,right?

The gift may be catching it now. Those were scary numbers. You could have incurred some serious damage.

With your weight, what’s your height, age, athleticism?

J Dean Jr

Merry Christmas..,right?

The gift may be catching it now. Those were scary numbers. You could have incurred some serious damage.

With your weight, what’s your height, age, athleticism?

I am 6ft 240lbs now... I was 265lbs. I lost 25lbs in a very short period. My glucose is down from 380 to 115.

Thanks for your response.

Reactions: Ponchu

Ponchu

Read much here, question everything and my prediction is you move to a lifestyle of eating the polar opposite of what politicians have advocated w the suppprt I’d paid scientists and

Obtain optimal BG control, weight energy w a few unexpected marvelous side effects.