Seriously low carb bread delivery

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi
Does anyone have the phone number for the company seriously low carb, I have a problem with a delivery and they aren’t answering my emails and they don’t have a phone number on their website - I used to have it but can’t find it
Cheers x

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi
Does anyone have the phone number for the company seriously low carb, I have a problem with a delivery and they aren’t answering my emails and they don’t have a phone number on their website - I used to have it but can’t find it
Cheers x
I had an issue and they do all their support now via support tickets you need to go to website to contact us and submit via the SUPPORT icon in left hand corner of screen I did this and had quick reply if this is problematic I’ve noticed since they have a phone no on their returns section of
01902 943741
Or email contact
[email protected]
Good luck hope it gets resolved for you deliveries seem to be a big issue for lots of companies depending on who they use.

Reactions: lovinglife

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you @shelley262, I’ve done the support ticket thing but they are being very slow to reply - paid for next day delivery last week and it’s not turned up, it will be wasted now if it’s stuck somewhere :( thanks so much for the phone number - I looked everywhere and couldn’t see one - have a jubilee tea today my goods were for that - I’m up early now trying to cobble together a plan B lol - thanks again x

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I had an issue and they do all their support now via support tickets you need to go to website to contact us and submit via the SUPPORT icon in left hand corner of screen I did this and had quick reply if this is problematic I’ve noticed since they have a phone no on their returns section of
01902 943741
Or email contact
[email protected]
Good luck hope it gets resolved for you deliveries seem to be a big issue for lots of companies depending on who they use.
Oh heck laughing like crazy here - that phone number isn’t correct I’ve just called it and got some poor guy who didn’t speak very good English had no idea what I was talking about bless him, I kept saying who am I talking to is this seriously low carb and he kept saying yes so I kept telling him my problem and he kept saying I don’t know what to do poor guy - I did find the correct number on Facebook eventually for anyone who wants it it’s 03300 43741. Got my problem sorted in the end with a giggle along the way

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh heck laughing like crazy here - that phone number isn’t correct I’ve just called it and got some poor guy who didn’t speak very good English had no idea what I was talking about bless him, I kept saying who am I talking to is this seriously low carb and he kept saying yes so I kept telling him my problem and he kept saying I don’t know what to do poor guy - I did find the correct number on Facebook eventually for anyone who wants it it’s 03300 43741. Got my problem sorted in the end with a giggle along the way
Oh so so sorry I have copied it incorrectly
01902 943714 is what’s on their website returns page I’ve transposed the last two numbers in my usual hurry ! Poor guy too I almost feel I should ring him and apologise but that would probably make it worse. A genuine mistake note to self -stop rushing and recheck.pleased problem sorted though

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh so so sorry I have copied it incorrectly
01902 943714 is what’s on their website returns page I’ve transposed the last two numbers in my usual hurry ! Poor guy too I almost feel I should ring him and apologise but that would probably make it worse. A genuine mistake note to self -stop rushing and recheck.pleased problem sorted though[/QUOTE

don’t worry it’s easy done - I thought I had dialled wrong so rang him twice - just hope it doesn’t happen to him again hehehe!