Sibionics cgm

HSSS

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Anyone heard of these? I saw ads for a trial of their new cgm and sent off for it. I got accepted. Got the cgm sensors last week but the instructions look incomplete. I can’t work out the app side of things. Anyone else done this?

Reactions: Antje77

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Seems to be very new, never heard of it before.
From the website I take it you have to scan a QR code on the box to get started with the app. Where do you get stuck?

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
  • Informative

HSSS

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Seems to be very new, never heard of it before.
From the website I take it you have to scan a QR code on the box to get started with the app. Where do you get stuck?
They are new. There’s a qr code on the instruction leaflet. But that takes you to a third party app asking for a redemption code (alphabetical). There is no code.

HSSS

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
No. They are for a trial. I did realise that and it says so on the trial info somewhere that I read initially . I registered for the trial a while ago, they then asked for prescription to show eligibility but as I’m diet only don’t have one I gave up. Then I got approval and two sensors showed up. Looking a the “other” forum same has happened to others. There are videos etc for sensor application but the app is my issue.

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
I've recently reviewed it properly. Not particularly impressed with it, or their social media presence.