• Guest - w'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the 2026 Survey »
KennyA
Reaction score
8,602

Latest activity Postings About

    • KennyA
      KennyA replied to the thread Milk.
      https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/dairy Diet doctor gives milk at 12g carb "per cup" which I assume is the US "cup" measure ie just...
    • KennyA
      KennyA replied to the thread Milk.
      What are you looking to do? I certainly wouldn't be telling you how much milk to drink as the decision depends on so many other factors...
    • KennyA
      KennyA replied to the thread 30 plants a week?.
      If you're looking for some guidance on carb content I've always found DietDoctor to be be very handy...
    • KennyA
      KennyA replied to the thread 30 plants a week?.
      Too much carb in many of those for me. At a guess: Broad beans as part of a tuscan sausage and beans Kidney beans plus...
    • KennyA
      Hi @KK951 , welcome to the forum. Reducing your hba1c from 94 to 60 in only 7 weeks is absolutely amazing, well done! If it was me, I...
    • KennyA
      Put all that to one side. It's typical of a very out of date way of thinking about T2 and unfortunately it still persists in parts of...
    • KennyA
      There's a number of book reviews on this forum thread. If you're starting from scratch I'd go for something by Dr David Cavan. He's an...
    • KennyA
      KennyA reacted to Daphne917's post in the thread Latest Hba1c with Winner Winner.
      I've just looked up my latest Hba1c result and it's now 34 so, after last years little 'blip' of 42, I'm back on track. Despite having...
    • KennyA
      KennyA replied to the thread Freestyle Libré 2.
      Hi. Couple of points that might help. First off, whatever method of testing your blood you use, there are inaccuracies. It's...
      • slide 11 stress copy 2.jpg
    • KennyA
      KennyA replied to the thread Zero-carb beer.
      Westbrook's have introduced another new low carb beer called Sonoma: 4.5% abv and 1.5g carb per 440ml can. £16.99 plus delivery for...
    • KennyA
      KennyA replied to the thread Cinnamon suppliers.
      Hi. I have absolutely no experience with supplements, cinnamon or otherwise, but I thought I should make a point about testing. I'd...
    • KennyA
      KennyA replied to the thread Incorrect diagnosis?.
      According to the Bilous and Donnelly Handbook of Diabetes, anaemia is one of those conditions that can and might affect the accuracy of...
    • KennyA
      I think you need to talk to your medical team about this. If you can't link the results you're seeing to (say) food intake or medication...
    • KennyA
      KennyA replied to the thread Stews.
      No need to guess. https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/vegetables This website will give you accurate information on the carb content...
    • KennyA
      KennyA replied to the thread Metformin and alcohol.
      No, it won't. Metformin reduces the ability of your liver to make glucose via gluconeogenesis. The way it does this "is not fully...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top