Sick

Grooveyjulie

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Selfish people, cruelty to animal's, and retail staff who see you in a wheelchair ♿ and will only talk to the my husband when I am asking a question or paying for something that really makes me mad
Good morning,
I have been told im pre diabetic with a score of 43 mmol in June, does anyone else feel sick in the mornings, ( and no before you ask im not pregnant as pre menopausal.)
I have lost 1 stone 5lbs since June but always feel sick, is this a symptom of diabeties? And if so does anyone have ideas on how to stop it also what is the ideal fasting target as mine varries from 4.4 - 5.3.
Many thanks for your help

EllieM

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
forum bugs
Welcome to the forums Groovyjulie

I have lost 1 stone 5lbs since June but always feel sick, is this a symptom of diabeties? And if so does anyone have ideas on how to stop it also what is the ideal fasting target as mine varries from 4.4 - 5.3.

There are a lot of conditions that can cause nausea. Here's an interesting link about when diabetes can cause nausea

As regards your morning fasting levels, they look pretty good to me.

Edited to add, is your weight loss intentional?

Reactions: Mo R

Grooveyjulie

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Selfish people, cruelty to animal's, and retail staff who see you in a wheelchair ♿ and will only talk to the my husband when I am asking a question or paying for something that really makes me mad
Welcome to the forums Groovyjulie

There are a lot of conditions that can cause nausea. Here's an interesting link about when diabetes can cause nausea

As regards your morning fasting levels, they look pretty good to me.

Edited to add, is your weight loss intentional?
Hi EllieM
Thank you for your help yes my weight loss is intentional i need to loose for my pre diabetes as im very over weight and my help.
Im just going to have a read thank you.
Julie

• Friendly
Reactions: EllieM