simvastatin ...

totsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
liars, animal cruelty
If the statins do fail see the dr as i was given an alternative ,it works differently to statins but ive had no side effects and cholestrol is good,it is called ezetrol/ezetemibe :D

graham64

Dislikes
Ironing, cooking, shopping. Pessimists, people with sense of humour bypass. Speed cameras Traffic wardens, Nanny state and Hypocrites
Hi Jem,
Had my blood tests done today, will let you know results when they come through. They should show if Benecol/Almonds had the desired effect.

Graham

Jem

Dislikes
People that feel just because diabates is a life-threatening "illness" it should be treated with kid gloves and nobody is allowed to have a laugh. My humour got me through abuse, near death experiences, serious and debilitating illnesses and lifelong pain and deformity - why give up the thing that works??
thanks both - always good to know what works for other people :) ...

GRaham, do ground almonds count? Cos if they do then I think I have it covered lol ... cheers!

Jxxx

graham64

Dislikes
Ironing, cooking, shopping. Pessimists, people with sense of humour bypass. Speed cameras Traffic wardens, Nanny state and Hypocrites
Jem said:
thanks both - always good to know what works for other people :) ...

GRaham, do ground almonds count? Cos if they do then I think I have it covered lol ... cheers!

Jxxx

Hi Jem,
I can't see it would make any difference, but I do hope they work,if not it will probably mean Statins. I use ground almonds on my porridge.

Cheers Graham

Jem

Dislikes
People that feel just because diabates is a life-threatening "illness" it should be treated with kid gloves and nobody is allowed to have a laugh. My humour got me through abuse, near death experiences, serious and debilitating illnesses and lifelong pain and deformity - why give up the thing that works??
Today shall be a day of making coconut chocolate :) hmmmmmmmmmmm ... it's all in the name of good health - you understand? to reduce the cholesterol! :) xxx