Site problems?

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
Login going a bit weird.
Being told to enter text before post will be accepted but the post is there ....
I'm on Windows Ten desktop everything ok everywhere else.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Login going a bit weird.
Being told to enter text before post will be accepted but the post is there ....

I don't understand what you mean by ".... Being told to enter text before post will be accepted but the post is there.... "

Could you give me a bit more detail, ideally with a link to the thread you were trying to post on?

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.
It was a pop up up info thing and it did it the last thing I posted on before making thise thread.
Sorry I can't remember exactly but it has happened a few times last few days .... when and if it happens again I'll be sure to get the information needed.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It was a pop up up info thing and it did it the last thing I posted on before making thise thread.
Sorry I can't remember exactly but it has happened a few times last few days .... when and if it happens again I'll be sure to get the information needed.

Thanks JTL. It really helps if we can be quite specific, else i t can be a needle in a haystack situation.

D

Deleted member 308541

Login going a bit weird.
You will get a error message like that when you do not put a title for the new post / thread.

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I'm sure there's more.
You will get a error message like that when you do not put a title for the new post / thread.
No tips making the new thread was fine it was ever I was doing before that.