Skinny sauce

Paulm80

On another topic
IMG_0060.jpg

Anyone use these? They are a little pricey but not too bad and they are really good, the peri peri one is amazing!
Gonna try some of the dessert ones soon thinking almond flour pancakes and chocolate sauce

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The first thing I did when diagnosed was give up anything that actually tastes sweet like cakes, desserts, biscuits etc. I didn't find it very difficult. To keep reminding yourself that you used to like sweet things with artificial sweeteners doesn't seem like a good plan to me.

Reactions: Paulm80

Paulm80

They look fun! I use Blend Bros piripiri, bbq and sweet chilli sauces, but haven’t seen these before - are they available in shops? That cherry one is calling to me very loudly...

I order them online from skinny food co, they have started selling them in my local garden centre now tho so sure they are stocked in quite a lot of places! 3.99 a bottle tho so a little pricey

SB.25

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Insulin
On another topic View attachment 35177
Anyone use these? They are a little pricey but not too bad and they are really good, the peri peri one is amazing!
Gonna try some of the dessert ones soon thinking almond flour pancakes and chocolate sauce

I have used these before and they are really nice. I have tried the chocolate, vanilla and salted caramel! I normally mix into plain yoghurt and it’s really tasty!

I want to try the white chocolate one and raspberry one :)

D

Deleted member 308541

I am not into sweet stuff, but I like peri peri sauce and I buy Nando's peri peri sauce especially this one.

fRIt7oQ.jpg

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
snapshotimagehandler_349873440.jpeg

This is better! There is also an extra hot version but I think you need to actually be West Indian for that one

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
They look fun! I use Blend Bros piripiri, bbq and sweet chilli sauces, but haven’t seen these before - are they available in shops? That cherry one is calling to me very loudly...

They are available from Amazon.

Listlad

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
On another topic View attachment 35177
Nice find. I notice there are more and more alternatives arriving on the market. Thanks for posting.

This sort of thing is quite useful when trying to organise meal times for a family ( of 3 in my case ) with contradictory needs / tastes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paulm80