Slightly shaky hand

Riri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
The conservative party, people who are cruel to animals and aggressive people
I've been meaning to ask for a while. While resting my hand on the settee at night I notice that my right hand has a slight shake - nothing major but it's been going on for a while. I have been putting it down to using the iPad too much which is more than likely it, but recently I've thought could be a form of neuropathy? Just wandered if anyone else has had/is having similar hand tremors. Husband says I should go to GP and just have it checked out at least. Feel a bit of a fraud as it's not affecting my writing, work etc, and it's not so noticeable in the day - much worse at night.

smidge

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I've been meaning to ask for a while. While resting my hand on the settee at night I notice that my right hand has a slight shake - nothing major but it's been going on for a while. I have been putting it down to using the iPad too much which is more than likely it, but recently I've thought could be a form of neuropathy? Just wandered if anyone else has had/is having similar hand tremors. Husband says I should go to GP and just have it checked out at least. Feel a bit of a fraud as it's not affecting my writing, work etc, and it's not so noticeable in the day - much worse at night.

Get it checked out Riri - it could be something serious or nothing at all - no point in guessing, you'll just keep worrying unless you get it checked.

Smidge

Reactions: 3 people

Riri

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
The conservative party, people who are cruel to animals and aggressive people
Quite true ..and it's not going away! Thanks Smidge. May leave trying to get an appointment until after BH rush though :)