Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I had the 21-04-29 build installed.
Then did the latest "third one."

It's only been a couple of hours with the update for me. Seems to be running smooth on my device..
Seems like we did exactly the same today! :)
So far, it hasn't lost connection, which is definitely a lot better than before the update (knocks wood), but it's still terribly slow to react, causing my phone to constantly ask me if I want to close the app because it doesn't react. Might be it's just my phone being slow though!

Lisa69free

Been ok with mine apart from intermittent signal loss

Attachments

• IMG_20210822_133438_edit_84292182873074.jpg
    IMG_20210822_133438_edit_84292182873074.jpg
    390.4 KB · Views: 140
Reactions: Antje77

Lisa69free

For the last 2 nights I've been woke with constant alerts of hypo and when checked BGM I was at a good level. Disturbed sleep for errors isn't good. Handy to see if correct. First night I popped jelly babies. It was sending alarms when going back up too but because still out of normal range alarm going off. Anyone else get this?

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
For the last 2 nights I've been woke with constant alerts of hypo and when checked BGM I was at a good level.
My sensors always read lower than blood, which for me is the main reason to use DiaBox, as unlike the Libre app, you can calibrate it!
I'll try to attatch the file on how to do so, hope it works. :)

Attachments

• How_to_Calibrate_in_DiaBox_us.pdf
    619.9 KB · Views: 284

Lisa69free

My sensors always read lower than blood, which for me is the main reason to use DiaBox, as unlike the Libre app, you can calibrate it!
I'll try to attatch the file on how to do so, hope it works. :)
Thank you so much. Watch beeping as going high now lol. Can't win

Lisa69free

I've give up with it. Alarms going off all the time. Plus I like to have nice big digital not analogue. Uninstalled and my Libre 2 sensor kept losing signal. Hope in 4 days when I install next 1 it'll be ok. To get it to work i removed Libre app. When I put it back on it lost all my data. That is annoying, so if you change your phone you lose your stats

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I've give up with it. Alarms going off all the time.
Most people turn off the signal loss alarm, so the only alarms they'll get will be for high and low, at ranges you choose yourself.

Lisa69free

Most people turn off the signal loss alarm, so the only alarms they'll get will be for high and low, at ranges you choose yourself.
You on about the Libre app or on the watch? Never got signal loss while using Diabox and G watch. Since uninstalling I started getting signal loss. If no signal, how can it alert me on a hypo?

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
You on about the Libre app or on the watch? Never got signal loss while using Diabox and G watch. Since uninstalling I started getting signal loss. If no signal, how can it alert me on a hypo?
No watch here.
And you're right, if no signal, it can't alert you to a hypo.
But the signal usually gets picked up again by itself.

Uninstalled and my Libre 2 sensor kept losing signal.
I meant many people who use the Libre2 without any add ons like smart watches or 3rd party apps turn off the signal loss alarm because it drives them crazy.

Lisa69free

No watch here.
And you're right, if no signal, it can't alert you to a hypo.
But the signal usually gets picked up again by itself.

I meant many people who use the Libre2 without any add ons like smart watches or 3rd party apps turn off the signal loss alarm because it drives them crazy.
Not had it much apart from first 24 hours. So far it's behaving. Just angry as I've lost my data from when it started. Wonder if my diabetes clinic will still have it

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Not had it much apart from first 24 hours. So far it's behaving. Just angry as I've lost my data from when it started. Wonder if my diabetes clinic will still have it
Have you been scanning with the Libre App as well? If so, your data will be in LibreView.

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Yes I've been scanning, just no data showing for me to see
I think I see what is happening now, there are a couple different things going on at the same time.

Signal loss alarms:
You suddenly started getting signal loss alarms from the official LibreLink app after you removed the DiaBox app. This makes sense; when you had DiaBox installed, the bluetooth connection for LibreLink wasn't enabled because the sensor can only have a bluetooth connection with one app at the same time.

When you removed DiaBox, the LibreLink app took over, and started giving you signal loss alarms.
Very annoying, but usual behaviour for this app. Which is why so many people turn off the signal loss alarm.

Lost data:
When you uninstall the official LibreLink app and download it again, the data stored in the app will be lost because you removed the app. Those data are now forever gone from your phone.

LibreLink and LibreView:
LibreLink is the app on your phone.
LibreView is where your phone sends the data whenever you have an internet connection, in the cloud.
This is where your team gets your data from, they do not go directly into your phone or app to watch (which would be creepy!) but they log into this LibteView cloud.

On a PC/tablet you can log into LibreView as well, using the same log in details as for your phone app.
Your data will be stored there, and it has some extra graphs as well, compared to the phone app!
Just go here and follow their instructions: https://www.libreview.com/

Lisa69free

I think I see what is happening now, there are a couple different things going on at the same time.

Signal loss alarms:
You suddenly started getting signal loss alarms from the official LibreLink app after you removed the DiaBox app. This makes sense; when you had DiaBox installed, the bluetooth connection for LibreLink wasn't enabled because the sensor can only have a bluetooth connection with one app at the same time.

When you removed DiaBox, the LibreLink app took over, and started giving you signal loss alarms.
Very annoying, but usual behaviour for this app. Which is why so many people turn off the signal loss alarm.

Lost data:
When you uninstall the official LibreLink app and download it again, the data stored in the app will be lost because you removed the app. Those data are now forever gone from your phone.

LibreLink and LibreView:
LibreLink is the app on your phone.
LibreView is where your phone sends the data whenever you have an internet connection, in the cloud.
This is where your team gets your data from, they do not go directly into your phone or app to watch (which would be creepy!) but they log into this LibteView cloud.

On a PC/tablet you can log into LibreView as well, using the same log in details as for your phone app.
Your data will be stored there, and it has some extra graphs as well, compared to the phone app!
Just go here and follow their instructions: https://www.libreview.com/
Thank you. I will check that out. Didn't think about login in online

Reactions: Antje77

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
It could be that I'm wrong on this one, possibly the bluetooth connection for LibreLink won't work on a sensor that has been paired with Diabox before. Not sure about that, but that's what I just read on Facebook.

If it's any consolation to you, I only managed to get ANY alarm on my Libre2 with my third sensor, and it wasn't for lack of trying. I've been totally frustrated for weeks before I finally worked out how to make it work!