smoke and insuline levels

Ruthbcn

Good afternoon everyone
Can smoking infer in glucose and insuline levers in peaple with hiperinsulinemia?
Thanks!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Good afternoon everyone
Can smoking infer in glucose and insuline levers in peaple with hiperinsulinemia?
Thanks!

Hi, of course it will have an effect, but probably only a small one, not as much as food though!
If in moderation, if you can't give them up, it will help you relax. I know there was nothing as good as a relaxing smoke. But your future health is what is important and you should stop smoking as soon as possible.
Speaking from experience, my health improved greatly (for a while) when I gave them up nearly twenty years ago! In the long run, you are better without them!

Best wishes

Ruthbcn

Hi, of course it will have an effect, but probably only a small one, not as much as food though!
If in moderation, if you can't give them up, it will help you relax. I know there was nothing as good as a relaxing smoke. But your future health is what is important and you should stop smoking as soon as possible.
Speaking from experience, my health improved greatly (for a while) when I gave them up nearly twenty years ago! In the long run, you are better without them!

Best wishes
@Lamont D
thanks for always answer, you are very kind, and you help me a lot.

Reactions: Lamont D