Snacks - fancy a change?

cara147m

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I am new to the forum so not sure if I can let you know about a good product I have been using! If I cant please let me know and I'll delete the post!

I recently restarted a delivery of small snacks to my house - 4 little punnets of something nice and a bit different! They are from graze.com and come with all the nutritional information for each individual punnet. The best thing is you sign on online to your own individual account and can look though all the foods and see all the nutritional information and then pick your favourites by flavours, ingredients or carbohydrate content if you wanted (so they get delivered more often) and bin the ones you don't like (so they don't get delivered) :) Found it quite a quick way to get a nice snack without having to calculate too much :)

You can choose how often you get the boxes delivered :)

Just thought I would mention / again let me know if I shouldn't have x

ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1433709191.517586.jpg

scottish-jim

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Most seem quite high carbs for snacks to me!

Think I'll just stick with my Pork Scratchings.

Thanks anyway

Reactions: 8 people

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I tried (and quite enjoyed) the Graze boxes when they first came out, but I wasn't diabetic then. I did have another look recently as I though they might be a handy addiion to my "low carb larder :p "! Unfortunately I wouldn't touch them now though, as (a) most of them seem to be rather too high in carbs for me too - as @scottish-jim has already mentioned, and (b) you run the risk of having snacks delivered that you wouldn't be able to eat, as you can't always specify exactly which snacks you want in your selection.

Robbity

Reactions: 4 people