filthyrich

Type of diabetes
Type 2
So today was a hard day.

I just wasn't into it. I'm new to the LCHF after a big gap of falling off the wagon. I have been back at it for 2 weeks, stricter than ever.

Today I had the "keto flu", felt lethargic, miserable, and just not in the mood.

But I stuck with it.

About lunch time my boss came in (that I see face to face quite rarely), and he was amazed at how different I look. My face tends to shed weigh very quickly.

That helped a bit, but still a struggle.

I decided to make a comfort food dinner, and found a recipe for a "LC Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole". It was horrible.

I treated myself to a very low carb protein bar for dessert. I'll get through this. Tomorrow is a new day, and although today was a struggle, I DID IT!

If any other noobs want to chat, let me know.... would be good for some support.

Thanks for reading!

Reactions: Prem51

srobertson06

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cycling, Exercise Classes
I so relate to you with what you have said. Well done for sticking to it and you are right it will pass but there are days when I really want something I know I really should not have. Other people tell me I will not even want it at some point but I have yet to get that far.................
Well done for making it through the day and I have also tried LC recipes only to find them distasteful.:)

filthyrich

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I so relate to you with what you have said. Well done for sticking to it and you are right it will pass but there are days when I really want something I know I really should not have. Other people tell me I will not even want it at some point but I have yet to get that far.................
Well done for making it through the day and I have also tried LC recipes only to find them distasteful.:)

Thank you!

I'm off to bed now, and tomorrow is a new day :)