Some Trumpisms.

Riva_Roxaban

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Some gems from the ex potus Trump at his latest rally in Culman Alabama, more at the link.

https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/go?https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/donald-trump-cullman-alabama-rally-speech-transcript

"Thank you. Thank you. Wow, this is a big crowd. I’ll tell you. This goes all the way back. I wish they’d show it because they just don’t do that. They don’t like… This goes all the way back. I just looked at it on television, but it’s our television. We show it, but they don’t show it. You know why? Because they’re fake news. Right? They’re fake news"

" That’s why I had the idea… All my ideas… Someday, they’re going to tell me how to do things. But I liked the George Patton piece. Did you like that, General Patton? I thought so. Because we’re getting a little tired of the woke generals that we have."

"It’s the roadmap to the Green New Deal, conceived and dedicated by A.O.C., a real beauty. She’s a real beauty. She knows more about the environment. I don’t think she ever even took… Did she ever take a course? She wasn’t a good student. Did she ever take a course on the environment? "

"I dealt with Abdul. He was the leader. I said, “Abdul, anything happens, we are going to reign terror upon you. It will be a terrible thing. Don’t touch our American citizens. Don’t ever come to our country. Don’t ever come to our country. And you’re going to continue fighting your civil war.” I can’t do that."

"When I was President, we only had strength. Remember the 59 shots we took at Syria? 59 missiles, every single one of them hit their target from 700 miles away. And I was sitting with President Xi of China, you remember? Having chocolate cake at Mar-a-Lago. It was wonderful cake. And when I said to him, what we had just done, the missiles were launched, he looked at me and he goes, “Repeat.” I didn’t know. He spoke English actually. He said, “Repeat.” I said, “What did you just say, repeat?” So he spoke a little more English than I thought, because he never said hello. But he said, “Repeat.”

"Remember, remember? Remember, when I walked to the church, proudly walked to the church that the protesters, they tried to burn it down, but I walked to the church, "

"I said that our women’s soccer team was supposed to easily win, but they went woke except for a few of them. I love those women that stood up and they saluted our flag, there were some of them. But the one with the purple hair, she didn’t play too well. She went, well, you can have her. And they didn’t do too well,"