Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
In batter?
Yes, but less carby without the batter when a child spam was a bit of a staple in the diet rationing only just coming to end in the middle of the 1950's.

D

Deleted member 308541

Yup, but when nominations for mods are open they are open to members from everywhere. Not just UK.
@Pipp your user name, as well as @Brunneria's does not appear in the "Staff Online Now" section. It needs to be up there in lights so it would be handy to have this fixed.

It must be easy to do @Jaylee fixed his when I mentioned it a while back.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
@Pipp your user name, as well as @Brunneria's does not appear in the "Staff Online Now" section. It needs to be up there in lights so it would be handy to have this fixed.

It must be easy to do @Jaylee fixed his when I mentioned it a while back.

But then I also managed to get In the post a Sports Cardiology MSc/PgDip/PgCert & a lovely beauty cream yielding a smooth youthful ageless complexion & tone, that amazed all my friends with the new me...! ;)

Reactions: Prem51
D

Deleted member 308541

a lovely beauty cream yielding a smooth youthful ageless complexion & tone,
What was that advert, "Hands that do dishes are soft as your face with mild green Fairy Liquid"'

Enough frivolity! Just neuter that / those Chinee spammers...

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
Yup, but when nominations for mods are open they are open to members from everywhere. Not just UK.

I should have clarified my point. Moderating limited ONLY to killing spam and that's it. Implementing that change with those restrictions? Dunno.

Reactions: Pipp

EllieM

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
forum bugs
They're selling fake degrees. Real quality (is there a sarcasm emoticon?)

Maybe we should change the rules on 3 posts before you start a new thread - the three posts could be required to be of sufficient (undisclosed) length? eg minimum of 10 words....

Reactions: Freema

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
A system change was made yesterday with a view to combatting the current spate of spamming. Clearly that wasn't wholly successful. The issue has been escalated again.

Thanks for your patience.

Reactions: Prem51 and Biggles2

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
They're selling fake degrees. Real quality (is there a sarcasm emoticon?)

Maybe we should change the rules on 3 posts before you start a new thread - the three posts could be required to be of sufficient (undisclosed) length? eg minimum of 10 words....
I think the random words and numbers posts are to gauge the minimum number of letters or words needed before the computer program can post full new threads.

Last edited:

Tophat1900

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Uncooked bacon
So, big question.... who bought a degree?

Simon84

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Well the spammers have hit the forum BIG TIME tonight,again!