Treatment type
Diet only
Amusing, but totally on point video by Dr Berg:

xfieldok

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hmmm. Quite excited when I saw the title. My mice are definitely not pets. I was hoping to get a revelation as to what to bait the traps with. Never mind, mouse man is due tomorrow.

xfieldok

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Ratsak is what I use.
I live in a mid terrace house and there is a void that runs the length of the street. When a house is being remodeled the mice migrate. This is the third time in 20 years we have had to call the council in. Stuff we have bought off the internet just hasn't worked. So long as it is all sorted before the puppies arrive in a few weeks.....

AloeSvea

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
OK guys - back on topic! (Jeepers - folks and their pets and rodent probs!)

@Indy51 - great vid post. I like Dr Berg - that gorgeous velvety voice saying such sensible things and pointing out otherwise complex stuff so simply and well.

We get so much c*** in the media about how bad and merely fad the keto diet is, it's very important that we know at least what we are dealing with and the serious flaws in the studies that are used to support the bad fad line.

With so many folks with blood glucose regulation problems I get sad that we seem to be pushing s*** uphill when it comes to getting what should be a straight forward and badly needed message out there about food and health, and getting energy healthily from food, if you don't mind me labouring the point. And very LCHF and Keto is the way for us to many of us to go to lead as close to a healthy life as we can.

I am very interested in feeding an appropriate diet for cats, but mice and rats (and humans!)... Pleased when my very healthy muscular VERY low carb cats catch the mice and rats... (have no idea what those mice and rats eat out there in the wilds around the house...) (and they are certainly not animal companions for - the mice and rats that is...)

Reactions: Indy51