1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2022 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

stopped esa

Discussion in 'Benefits' started by tommyg2014, Sep 8, 2015.

1. ally1

ally1 Type 2 · Expert

I am on esa and in the past have had my esa stopped because of scoring 0 points and had to appeal. I am now back on esa and am due again to have another assessment and knowing i will get 0 points again. I have been claiming esa because of my bipolar. The last assessor i had used to be a physio therapist so i do feel that she had no knowledge of mental illness. Hence why i think she scored me nil points on everything

2. Duncan57

Duncan57 Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Hope you have applied for personal independence payments. I suggest you try applying to be put in the ESA Support Group as well.

• Like Like x 1
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook